Thank you for selecting Debbie Silver as your speaker! We want to make the planning process as simple as possible. With over 25 years of speaking experience, Debbie knows what it takes to run a successful meeting.
We have posted the most essential pre-event documents right here so that you have convenient access to them at all times.
Debbie’s Audio Visual Requirements:
– One small table for her materials
– Power strip
– LCD projector
– House sound connected to her computer/or speakers to hook to the computer
– HANDHELD mic if speaking to 100 people or more (lapel will work, but handheld is her preference)
Headshots for Debbie
Link for the event details to be completed 1 month prior to the event.
Following is the typical process you can expect from Debbie and Sarah:
- Confirm event via email.
- Complete booking form and receive a booking confirmation email.
- Contact approximately 1 month prior to event to confirm event details.
- Client can request a conference call with Debbie to go over details, if needed within the month
- Book flights/hotel/car
- Debbie will send handouts to client to print by date requested (if keynote, no handout is needed).
- Sarah will send a travel sheet with all Debbie’s travel information 1 week prior to the event
- Take part in the best event ever!
- Bill/invoice will be sent 10 days after the event or sooner.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact [email protected] or call her direct 832-283-4520.
Remember you can purchase books to sell or give away as door prizes, just contact Sarah ([email protected]) and we will work out a deal with your speaking fee. Debbie is always more than happy to squeeze in a book signing time!
Debbie’s book details can be found here